Patient Participation Group
Did you know we have a Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
Come and Join our Volunteer Group and You Could:
- Help to improve and develop our practice.
- Strengthen the relationship between patients and us.
- Have your say on practice matters.
- Share your own ideas.
- Make a real difference to general practice.
- Meet new people within the community.
PPG meetings take place every quarter at the surgery, where you will be greeted with a warm welcome and a piece of cake!
Click 'Join our Patient Participation Group' to sign up.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.