Our Autumn COVID-19 Vaccination Booster:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults
If you are elgible and have not yet had your autumn booster, please telephone 119 to book.
FACE MASKS are no longer mandatory. However, if you would prefer your clinician to wear a mask, please tell us at reception.
Covid Antiviral Treatments - Community Access Arrangements from 27th June 2023
Covid Medicines Delivery Unit (CMDU)
Access to treatments for COVID-19
NHS England has written to the majority of patients who are currently eligible for treatments for COVID-19, to inform them the way they access these treatments is changing.
From Tuesday 27 June, eligible patients will be able to self-refer to the COVID Medicines Delivery Unit (CMDU), which provides antiviral medicines to patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and who identify as belonging to the highest risk clinical subgroup.
This includes some patients with cancer, blood conditions, kidney disease, liver disease and auto-immune diseases, among others.
If you are an eligible patient and test positive for COVID-19, please contact the CMDU directly and self-refer by:
- Visiting https://phlgroup.co.uk/cmdu online and completing a self-referral form
- Phoning 03300 587080
Patients will be assessed within 24 hours of referral.
Further information is available online: https://www.hantsiowhealthandcare.org.uk/your-health/covid-19/hampshire-and-isle-wight-covid-medicine-delivery-unit-cmdu-service